The Cerames shop is operated by Ewiza, Jan Toczyski, based in Gdynia, ul. Tetmajera 60. The company was founded in 2006 and is entered into the Business Register of the City of Gdynia under number 74817. The company has the REGON number: 140713415 and the NIP number: 586-196-36-59. Ewiza, Jan Toczyski is the owner of the Cerames shop and all content and materials contained therein.
These regulations define the rules for the sale of products offered by the Cerames online store operating at www.cerames.pl
1. The sale takes place via the Internet in the form of a distance contract, between the ordering party - hereinafter referred to as the Buyer, and the Cerames online store - hereinafter referred to as the Seller. Orders can be placed around the clock, all year round. Orders placed on weekdays after hours. 17.00, on Saturdays and on Sundays and holidays will be considered from the next business day.
2. Orders are accepted via the order form placed on the store's website or by e-mail. Any questions should also be directed to the e-mail address provided.
3. Confirmation of the order by the Buyer is tantamount to concluding a contract between the Seller and the Buyer. Consolidation, security and access to essential provisions of the concluded contract takes place by printing and handing the order confirmation to the buyer along with the shipment.
4. The contract for the sale of goods is concluded in accordance with Polish law and in Polish.
Order and purchase
5. The prices of offered items on the gallery page are given in Polish zlotys and include VAT tax. The website shows both net and gross prices. The price on the product card does not include shipping costs, which are calculated according to the weight of the goods in the customer's basket when determining the details of the transaction. The price given for each commodity is binding at the time the customer orders.
6. It is necessary to provide contact details and delivery address (name and surname, street, zip code, city, telephone number, e-mail address) to perform the order.
7. In the event of providing untrue, not full or incorrect data - the Seller will try to contact via email or telephone with the Buyer in order to supplement or correct it. If the contact is not possible, the Seller may withdraw from the sales contract.
8. An order placed by the Buyer is confirmed by the seller by e-mail with details of payment for the order.
9. In the transfer title for the order, it is necessary to enter the appropriate ORDER NUMBER, which we provide in the confirmation e-mail.
10. In the absence of contact and payment for the order, after 10 days from the date of its submission, it will be automatically canceled.
11. Acceptance of the order to be implemented follows:
a) in the case of payment by credit card or by one of the payment systems available on the website - after confirmation of payment by the payment system of Płatności.pl or Paypal.
b) in the case of orders paid by bank transfer - after confirming the funds on the bank account.
12. Acceptance of the order for processing and the date of shipment will be confirmed by email, no later than two business days after confirmation of payment.
13. The order will be processed under the condition that the product is available in stock.
In the absence of an ordered item in the warehouse, the Buyer will be notified immediately.
14. In the event of such a situation, the Buyer has the right to cancel or change the order. The Buyer may express the willingness to fulfill the order by the Seller at a later date, for example, to bring the article to the gallery.
15. Ordered items are delivered to the Buyer in accordance with the method of delivery of the goods selected by the Buyer and specified in the order. The ordering costs are charged to the Buyer.
16. The maximum duration of the contract is 4 business days.
The time of order fulfillment is the time which elapses from the acceptance of the order to the moment of sending the ordered items.
17. The date of delivery is the time of completion plus the expected delivery time.
a) Shipments in Poland delivered via UPS courier. The delivery time is 1 business day.
b) In the case of personal collection, it is important to arrange the date of receipt,
c) For products available on request and imported from abroad, the delivery time is indicated on the product card,
d) In exceptional circumstances, the delivery time may be extended. We will inform the customer with available means of communication about any such accident.
18. The Buyer may refuse to collect the parcel only if the parcel was delivered in a damaged condition, indicating damage to the contents.
19. Delivery rates are valid only in Poland. Delivery to another country is determined based on the country of delivery.
20. Store the reservation and the right to remove and introduce new goods to the offer of an online store.
22. Warranty Products in our store are covered by a two-year warranty (the guarantee does not cover damage caused by users' actions). In the case of a warranty refund, the product is exchanged for the same, or in the absence of storage or the inability to collect from the producer, the money is returned in the full purchase amount. Goods damaged during transport can only be advertised in the presence of a courier (please open the parcel in the presence of the courier). Complaint:
23. The basis and extent of the Seller's liability towards the Customer, if the product sold has a physical or legal defect (warranty) are defined by generally applicable laws, in particular in the Civil Code.
23.1 The Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with a Product without defects.
23.2 The complaint may be submitted by the Customer: - in writing to the following address: Aleje Jerozolimskie 133/16, 02-304 Warschau, Polen - in electronic form via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com - in person: in our office: Aleje Jerozolimskie 133/16, 02-304 Warschau, Polen
23.2 It is recommended that the Customer provide in the description of the complaint: (1) information and circumstances regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of occurrence of the defect; (2) request a way to bring the Product into compliance with the Sales Agreement or a statement of price reduction or withdrawal from the Sales Agreement; and (3) contact details of the complaining party - this will facilitate and accelerate the complaint handling by the Seller. The requirements set out in the preceding sentence are only recommendations and do not affect the effectiveness of complaints filed without the recommended description of the complaint.
23.3. The Seller will address the Customer's complaint promptly, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of its submission. Lack of the Seller's attitude in the above-mentioned period means that the Seller has considered the complaint justified. METHODS AND TERMS OF PAYMENT FOR THE PRODUCT 24. The Seller provides the Customer with the following methods of payment under the Sales Agreement:
24.1. Payment by bank transfer to the Seller's bank account: 52 1140 2004 0000 3012 0600 9254 Mbank
24.2 Payment in cash on delivery upon delivery.
24.3 Payment by credit card Visa, EuroCard / MasterCard via Polcard
24.4 Payment via Polcard 24.5 Payment via Paypal Return
25. Return You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the date on which you came into possession of the item or in which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you came into possession of the item. To exercise your right to withdraw from the contract, you must inform our company: Ewiza, Jan Toczyski ul. Aleje Jerozolimskie 133/16, 02-304 Warschau, Polen , email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel .: 0 790-795-373, about its decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post, fax or post electronic). You can use the model withdrawal form, but it is not mandatory. You can also fill out and send the withdrawal form or any other unambiguous statement electronically on our website. If you use this option, we will send you a confirmation of receipt of information about the withdrawal from the contract on a durable medium (e-mail, for example). To keep the deadline to withdraw from the contract, it is enough to send information regarding the exercise of your right to withdraw from the contract before the end of deadline to withdraw from the contract. Effects of withdrawal from the contract In the event of withdrawal from this contract, we return all payments received from you, including the cost of delivering the item (except for additional costs resulting from the delivery method chosen by you other than the cheapest method of delivery offered by us), promptly, and in no later than 14 days from the day on which we were informed about your decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this contract. We will refund the payment using the same payment methods that you used in the original transaction, unless you have explicitly agreed to a different solution; in any case, you will not incur any fees in connection with this refund. Data protection policy. The Seller indicates that he processes personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 1997. Personal data is processed only for the purpose of the order and the customer may give additional consent to the processing of data in order to receive the newsletter.